terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

South Island I went there.

This was my last trip in New Zealand, I went from Auckland to Christchurch.


On a very different trip because I went by train and ferry. Unfortunately it was a very long trip Auckland to Wellington I traveled for 12 hours by train, Wellington to Picton were 3.5 hours by ferry, but a wonderful vision I recommend this trip to all people is the best. Last from Picton to Christchurch 6 hours by train. Finished my trip I came back Auckland by airplane. I wish wich you like my photos.

Esta foi a minha última viagem na Nova Zelândia, eu fui de Auckland a Christchurch.



Em uma viagem bem diferente, porque eu fui de trem e barco. Infelizmente, foi uma viagem muito longa Auckland para Wellington, viajei 12 horas de comboio, de Wellington para Picton foi de 3,5 horas por barco, mas uma visão maravilhosa, eu recomendo essa viagem a todas as pessoas é o melhor. Última de Picton para Christchurch 6 horas de trem. Terminou a minha viagem, voltei Auckland por avião. Eu desejo que vocês gostem das minhas fotos.
 
1º Auckland to Wellington.
 

Citty Wellington the captal New Zealand




2º Wellington to Picton  lovely, amazing



 



3º Picton to Christchurch


Citty Christchurch

This trip I made about 1.200 photos.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário