quinta-feira, 1 de abril de 2010

Came to an end my course of English. After 12 weeks of study hard.
I'm very happy because I realized a big dream to finally talk a little English.
Imagine the scene, I speaking in English to many people ... this is wonderful, I confessed that I spoke little, but for who came here mute is a great evolution.


"Chegou ao fim o meu curso de Inglês. Após 12 semanas de estudo árduo.Estou muito feliz porque realizei um grande sonho de finalmente falar um pouco de Inglês.Imagine a cena, eu falando em Inglês para muitas pessoas ... Isso é maravilhoso, eu confesso que eu falei pouco, mas para quem veio aqui mudo é uma grande evolução."



I will remember every person I met here for all my life.
"Eu vou lembrar de cada pessoa que eu conheci aqui por toda minha vida."



 In especially I met and had the opportunity to work together "The Salvation Army" a group very special, I was volunteered for 3 weeks where I got to know these wonderful people.If you want to learn more:  http://www.salvationarmy.org.nz/

"Em especial eu conheci e tive a oportunidade de trabalhar junto "The Salvation Army" um grupo de pessoas muito especial, fui voluntário durante 3 semanas onde pude conhecer estas pessoas maravilhosas.

Se você desejar saber mais: http://www.salvationarmy.org.nz/"




Mr. Steve thank you very much.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário