terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

I love you so much.

Not all the pictures I published here.

Not everything I lived I talked about here.

But something that I can try represent with only 2 pictures and few words was the wonderful experience of living in this wonderful family, where I was welcomed like a brother, a son, with a friend. Maybe the special detail of my trip over all the beautiful places I visited and met, was to have lived with this special family, who taught me to be a better human being.

My heartfelt thank you Joe & Loni and Twins, Krystal, Caleb and Grace, Grandpa and Grandma. I will remember you for all my life as my second family.

Nem todas as fotos que publiquei aqui.

Nem tudo o que eu vivi eu falei aqui.


Mas algo que eu poso tentar representar, com apenas 2 fotos e poucas palavras foi a maravilhosa experiência de viver nesta família maravilhosa, que me acolheu como um irmão, um filho, um amigo. Talvez o detalhe especial da minha viagem acima de todos os belos lugares que visitei e conheci, foi ter vivido com esta família especial, que me ensinou a ser um ser humano melhor.

Meu sincero agradecimento Joe & Loni e Twins, Krystal, Caleb e Grace, vovô e vovó. Eu vou lembrar de você por toda minha vida como minha segunda família. Eu amo muito vocês.
 
 
I love you so much.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário